In the autumn of October, the eleventh holiday is coming. In the long holidays that come over, the National Day is definitely the best holiday for traveling! The Golden Week has become an excellent time for tourists from all over the country to travel wildly.
However, at the same time of the eleventh holiday, we can't ignore the small knowledge of LED display usage and daily maintenance. The LED display screen is like traditional electronic products. In the process of use, not only the method needs to be paid, but also The display is maintained to maintain the long life of the LED display. Now let's take a look:
01 Switch Screen Precautions
1. Open the screen: first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, then turn on the large screen of the LED display;
2. off the screen: first turn off the LED screen power, turn off the control software, and then properly shut down the computer; (first turn off the computer does not turn off the display, it will cause the screen to appear highlights, burned the lamp, the consequences are serious)
3. The interval between switch screens should be greater than 5 minutes;
4. Avoid opening the screen in the state of full white screen, because it is the maximum power state at this time, and its impact current to the entire power distribution system is the largest.
02 Power supply precautions
1. The LED module is DC +5V power supply (working voltage: 4.2~5.2V). It is forbidden to use AC power supply; the positive and negative terminals of the power supply terminal are strictly prohibited to be connected. (Note: once connected, it will burn out the product and even cause serious fire) ;
2, LED display power supply voltage: 220V ± 10% frequency: 50HZ ± 5%;
3. Safe earth contact is reliable, the ground wire and the neutral wire are isolated and reliable, and the power supply is connected away from high power.
4. If abnormalities such as short circuit, tripping, burning line, and smoke are found, the power supply test should not be repeated. The problem should be found in time;
5. Keep the power supply stable, and do grounding protection to avoid lightning strikes. Do not use it under harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning.
6, must step by step to the large-screen power supply, because the maximum power state of the entire screen will impact the entire distribution system;
7. LED display is not allowed to play the full brightness of the full white screen for more than half an hour, so as not to cause excessive current, power line heating, LED lights are damaged, affecting the life of the display, it is recommended to play dynamic video;
8. LED display products in the process of use, can not continuously open and close the power supply, the two operations should be separated by at least 1 minute;
9. LED display large screen internal circuit, non-professionals are forbidden to touch, so as to avoid electric shock or damage to the line.
03 Cleaning Precautions
1. regular cleaning and maintenance: LED display
is used for a long time, the screen will accumulate more dust and rain wash marks, which need to be cleaned regularly and in time to prevent the viewing effect;
2. If cleaning the surface of the module, use a soft brush and gently wipe it. Do not use any liquid substance to clean the surface of the LED module, otherwise the LED lamp bead may be damaged;
3. correct wiping: LED display large screen surface can be wiped with alcohol, or use a brush, vacuum cleaner for dust removal, can not be directly wiped with a damp cloth.